For my birthday dinner I went with a casual, yet chic outfit with these linen shorts, thrifted t-shirt and some jewelry I gifted to myself.
T-shirt-Thriftique(more options via Poshmark), shorts-Everlane(similar here), sunnies-Coach(similar here), necklace-Fable England, ring/bracelet-Ana Luisa, earrings/belt-Amazon(similar here and here), bag-ModCloth, wedges-Eileen Fisher(similar here)
If you look closely that's a Virgo pendant and I've been feeling my Virgo energy this month of my birthday. I always like to celebrate my birthday not in big-over-the-top ways, but with little mini one-on-ones with friends and family. For this year, I took myself solo thrift store shopping (where I found this Gucci tee), then dinner with my husband, Practical Magic 2 with my mom the following day. On Sunday I took my oldest to see the Lion King with friends. A full and fun weekend! Here's to 46.
Here's a few shots of dinner at Palm Palm. Check back week for thrifting pics!




















Comments
Post a Comment