With the close of August, the start of the school year, and the slow transition into autumn I donned a subtle patriotic kind of look of small stars and bold stripes to celebrate the last bit of summer.
I featured this shirt in this post from last summer. Recently, I broke up the set wearing the shorts with a tee here. These shorts I got awhile back from a local boutique Dina Ellen, which is temporarily closed due to a fire damage from the restaurant next door. So if you can please make an online purchase to support a local decades-long business here in Pgh.
On a less supportive note, I have not linked to the retailer of these shoes because of reasons of late. So I'd suggest checking our Vivaia sandals here.
I'll probably have a few more summer looks to share before turning to fall fashion fun!
















.jpg)

Comments
Post a Comment