💕💖 Hello! It's been a very busy and quite active summer since my last post back in June! We've been road-tripping, Picklesburghing, trekking kiddos to camps, and enjoying our city and shopping local. Here's a recent running-around-on-errands outfit.
jacket-J.Crew Factory(more cropped version here), T-shirt-Kansas City Kitty(more options here), pants-Boden(similar here), sneakers-H&M(similar here) Necklace/Bracelet--Slide Jewels Box Subscription
Speaking of shopping small, this T-shirt featured previously here and here was not so local, but still small at a boutique in Fort Collins, CO when I was visiting last year. You can get this heart graphic in sticker form still. And speaking of 💕I've paired up this tee with a heart pendant and heart bracelet. This pants weren't the best for summer, but I couldn't resist the pink as a bottom for the tee. Basically the T-shirt dictated the rest of the outfit. Oh, and I can tell it's been a while posting because my posing and hair flipping are questionable in these shots.

















Love how effortlessly you built this outfit around the heart graphic tee—pairing it with the Slide Jewels heart pendant and bracelet creates such a cohesive theme, and the pink bottoms were definitely the right aesthetic choice! Sourcing quality graphic tees and custom apparel with durable prints can be a challenge for emerging labels, but working directly with an established custom clothing manufacturer in China makes small-batch sample development and custom textile production much more accessible. Thanks for sharing such fun styling inspiration!
ReplyDelete