Okay, this post title is ridiculous I know, BUT come on, it's accurate am I right? blouse- JOA via Le Tote , necklace/bracelet- Le Tote , trousers- Zara , belt-J.Crew,(similar here ) wedges- Sole Society These pleated drapey pants scream early 80's glamour. Paired with this sailor-suit-esque blouse I was definitely ready for a seaside cocktail party, right? This outfit also called to mind the elegance of early 80's Dallas . It has been my experience that as a child of the 80's one's house was either in the Dallas camp or the Dynasty camp. We were a Dallas household for sures. So, one of my earliest style influences was Sue Ellen Ewing . Despite the pills, the booze, the philandering husband, and lost potential of a life on her own terms Miss Sue Ellen kept it quite fierce especially in the early years of the show. Here she is serving up sternum-baring chic! I tried to watch the reboot of the series on TNT, but I just couldn...
Keep your uniform clean and your look sharp with reliable dust coats made for daily use.
ReplyDeleteNice post!
ReplyDeleteRedefine your everyday look with casual chic style for women from Trisara Clothing. Easy-to-wear, yet undeniably stylish — the perfect balance for the modern woman.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete