I've had this classic Diane von Furstenberg wrap dress since 2009! I originally posted it was in 2014 here! Now 12 years, a masters degree, and two kids later it's still going strong!
trench-Gap(similar here), dress-Diane von Furstenberg(similar here), pants-Uniqlo(similar here), necklace-Banana Republic(similar here), bracelet/ring-Ana Luisa, bralette-Three Bird Nest, boots-Vince Camuto (similar here via DSW)
And apparently I also had this trench back then because I wore it with this dress in the original post!
I was 33 in the above pick and wearing heels! Now at 45 I'm still rocking this wrap, but in a more eclectic take with the layering over pants and bralette. Who wore it better? 33-year-old me or 45-year-old me?




















Stitch Patches delivers top-quality custom patches at highly reasonable prices. As a leading manufacturer of custom patches Canada, we embroidered patches canada bring your logos to life. We produce heavy-duty embroidered patches Canada built to resist fading and fraying.
ReplyDeleteTrust us for the most reliable custom embroidered patches Canada has available. Enjoy a fast shipping service and 24/7 availability for all orders. Don't miss out on this opportunity!
Get top-quality custom PVC patches UK directly from the experts at Stitch Patches. We produce modern, waterproof custom PVC patches at reasonable prices to fit any budget. Perfect for outerwear, backpacks, and industrial uniforms, these tough rubber insignias maintain their look without fraying or fading. We custom pvc patches uk are dedicated to providing the finest custom PVC patches UK teams count on for clear identity. Benefit from our swift fast shipping service and reliable 24/7 online service desk. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to launch your design!
ReplyDeleteBoost your brand merchandise with the finest custom work from Patchers. We manufacture top-quality products at reasonable prices, creating clean-cut emblems that command attention. We specialize in fine lines, small text legibility, patchers and heavy-duty backings built for everyday wear. Partner with us today to receive unrivaled final products alongside a rapid fast shipping service and 24/7 customer service. Don't miss out on this great opportunity!
ReplyDelete