Skip to main content

Is This An Outfit?

I don't know friends, is this even an outfit or just clothes? I think the holiday stress, cold weather, and just general malaise has worn down this outfitter into a woman who is just wearing clothes... can it be real? You make the call. 














    coat-Nordstrom(similar here), vest-LL Bean(similar here) dress-Universal Standard, sunnies-Versace(more options here), tired necklace-J.Crew Factory(similar here), necklace/bracelets--Slide Jewels, bag-Herschel, boots-DSW


Individually all of these pieces feel stylish. The sweater dress is a neutral basic, but still relatively chic. The coat is a classic wardrobe staple (featured here and here). The vest is a quality item that provides interesting layers and textures. The jewelry provides polish, while the boots are fun, trending, and provide a contrasting aesthetic to the overall look. The bag I will admit doesn't feel "right" I thought maybe it works color-wise with the coat (perhaps in a more casual look). I just don't know. I have all of the ingredients for an outfit, but it just doesn't seem like I cooked things long enough. 

Am I just wearing clothes? Have I lost my outfitting mojo? Maybe this is an outfit with different boots and bag?  

Comments

  1. Great Post! Stridex offers a stunning collection of silk scarf for women, combining elegance with comfort. Their scarves are perfect for adding a touch of style to any outfit, making them a versatile and luxurious accessory for every wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When quality and expertise matter the best hair patch center in delhi is the right place to visit. They offer personalized hair patch solutions natural textures and expert care helping individuals overcome hair loss with confidence and a fresh new look

    ReplyDelete
  3. Urban streetwear outfits womens mix bold style, comfort, and attitude for a standout city look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blogs article about fashion designer saree and clothes Indian branding enhance beauty good way to presenting our self your confident thanks again post your information blog o hope you will update day by day Wholesale and retail banarasi saree ,
    Handmade silk katan saree,
    Kanchipuram silk saree in Mubarakpur Azamgarh,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting blog and i appreciate you for this. Keep sharing. best sportswear manufacturers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Womens street wear is all about confidence, comfort, and bold self-expression.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I truly like to read your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such nice information.

    Professional Leather Jacket Cleaning

    ReplyDelete
  8. Urban streetwear outfits womens blend bold silhouettes, statement sneakers, and effortless confidence into everyday city style.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Efficient cooling is key to hydraulic system performance and a hydraulic oil air cooler provides just that It helps regulate oil temperature prevent overheating and improve system stability Investing in the right hydraulic oil air cooler ensures smooth and uninterrupted operations

    ReplyDelete
  10. What type of scam have you experienced? Have you transferred money online and are unable to recover it, whether via bank transfer or cryptocurrency (BTC, USDT, ETH, etc.)?


    Mikhail Group Programmer Cyber Security Organization works closely with the Authorities, and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to recover all types of lost funds. We specialize in rescuing victims of online fraud, including cryptocurrency scams, investment scams, lottery winnings scams, donation scams, fake loan offers scams, Forex trading scams, romance scams, relationship financial scams, and much more.

    Our team consists of highly qualified and experienced cybersecurity experts specializing in recovering funds fraudulently transferred via bank transfer and in cryptocurrencies (BTC, USDT, ETH).

    Our team boasts the most professional expertise when it comes to recovering lost funds, Contact our team as soon as possible to recover your lost money: +1 (386) 348-7838

    Cyber security agency #CryptoSafety #BlockchainSecurity #Blockchainledgers #cryptocurrency #cryptorecovery #MikhailGroupProgrammerCyberSecurityORG

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Annie Lennox Realness!

Love the tuxedo detail of these cropped pants. coat/pants-Jcrew(similar here and here ), blazer-Zara(similar here ), shirt-Asos(sort of similar here ), shoes-DSW(really cool here ), gloves-Brian Atwood for Neiman Marcus/Target(more gloves here ), sunglasses-Banana Republic(similar here ) I'm feeling very Annie Lennox circa Eurythmics in this outfit, eh? Most times wearing a coat is a necessity, not necessarily an intricate part of the outfit, but here it really makes the look. And even though the blazer is covered up the hints of it, almost like a lining, work break up an all grey/white look.  And now for your viewing pleasure  Sweet Dreams:   Have a great weekend!

Hamptons-Poolside-Chic meets Sue Ellen Ewing Early '80's Realness

Okay, this post title is ridiculous I know, BUT come on, it's accurate am I right? blouse- JOA via Le Tote , necklace/bracelet- Le Tote , trousers- Zara , belt-J.Crew,(similar here ) wedges- Sole Society These pleated drapey pants scream early 80's glamour. Paired with this sailor-suit-esque blouse I was definitely ready for a seaside cocktail party, right? This outfit also called to mind the elegance of early 80's  Dallas .  It has been my experience that as a child of the 80's one's house was either in the Dallas camp or the Dynasty camp. We were a Dallas household for sures. So, one of my earliest style influences was Sue Ellen Ewing . Despite the pills, the booze, the philandering husband, and lost potential of a life on her own terms Miss Sue Ellen kept it quite fierce especially in the early years of the show.  Here she is serving up sternum-baring chic!  I tried to watch the reboot of the series on TNT, but I just couldn...

Cowboy Boots & Floral Skirts

Western wear has seen a resurgence here with the Cowboy Carter of it all, among other influences. I'm not one for cowgirl cosplay, but I do enjoy a good boot. Here I've styled by western boots with a mixed print autumnal outfit.  Blazer-- Luciano Barbera via Threadflip(now defunct), henley-Gap(similar here ), shirt-Uniqlo(similar here ), skirt- Amazon , boots-Coconuts via DSW(similar here ), necklace/bracelet- Slide Jewelry , ring/necklace-Ana Luisa(similar here and here ) I last featured these boots in a spring/summer look here . And I styled them with this same skirt back in April here . While this top is part of a "matching set" featured here  I'm doing the classic styling hack of "breaking it up" and the olive green coordinates with the skirt. You can watch my reel of the cinching drawstring features of this shirt here .  Again I'm wearing the promotional Slide Jewelry set. Here's a referral link to also become an ambassador for discounts ...