Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dresses and Steps Part 2






My finger are in the way, but this necklace has little "tassels".

dress-Zara(similar here), turtleneck-Gap(similar here), shoes/bag-Forever21(similar here and here), necklace-JewelMint, ring-gifted, bracelet-thrifted


Part two of my dresses and steps journey here in Pittsburgh's South Side.  I have to admit this whole concept was my husband, Mr. Keller's idea.  We were going to shoot at one of our usual locations seen here and here when he suggested I stand on the stairs instead and an idea was born. He's so creative!


On to the outfit.  I LOVE this dress, its comfortable, graphic and has a nice little quirky note in the back with the bow detail.  I've been consistently wearing it with a turtleneck this winter along with either tights or leggings.  I decided to go with beige brogues to play off the mod vibe of the back bow. This bag, from Forever 21 was a completely functional purchase when I needed a smaller purse that could easily fit essentials and be worn across the body.  I got it  for roaming around DC when I was there last year for Easter.   I enjoy the roughed up fake leather and color, it goes with everything and doesn't compete with an outfit like some other functional bags can.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last of the Little White Dress

\ dress-Need Supply(similar here ), bag-G.H. Bass Factory Outlet(similar here ), flats- Dr. Scholl...