Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Rent the Runway to the Rescue

So after the semi-disastrous dress vote from last week I took the stiletto by the heel, aka reserved this Slate & Willow dress from Rent the Runway for the wedding in July. 



I had my eye on this as a possible outfit for the Tilda Swinton event I attended last month (fancy I know!) But, ended up going pretty casual since it was just a film screening. An AMAZING screening, but not a dressy affair nonetheless.  Anyway, this striped sheath has so many good reviews from a variety of fellow renters in all shapes and sizes, I didn't see one unflattering user pic, so I'm fairly confident this frock will serve my needs come July.

And here are some pics of former rentals over the last few years:








Interesting in renting something for yourself here this summer, use this link, to get $20 off your first rental. You're welcome!

1 comment:

Dress & Cardi Combo

cardi- J.Crew Factory , dress-Madewell(similarish here ), belt-Urban Outfitters(more belts here ), nec...