Monday, February 13, 2012

Tweed and Leopard



Now its time for detail shots!!



Love the lining of this jacket especially since its a contrast to the lining of the sleeves.



Another contrasting lining

blazer/shorts-Anthropoloige(sort of similar here), blouse-Victoria's Secret(sort of similar here), belt-Gap(similar here), booties-Lehman's(similar here), jewelry-Cookie Lee c/o Debra Reed, tights-Asos(similar here)


 I'm kind of having a green tights kick as of late.  (You may recall from this post.)  I'm such a fan of tights with shorts, especially on the more mild winter days and it pains me that this is a no-no in my office.  I mean come on, how can anyone object to a classic tweed short?  Oh well... 

Anyway, I mixing up my tweeds here and am loving the details of both pieces.  The contrasting linings of the blazer work as a fun secret for the wearer. Same with the shorts.  You wouldn't know about them unless you had them on.  I don't know about you, but there are some pieces, some overall outfits that give me a bit of a thrill when wearing them.  And that thrill can make my day, a little silly I know, but some days you need any pick-me-up you can get.  And speaking of pick-me-ups, nothing works like a leopard print bootie, am I right?



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Chic Summer Trouser

sweater-Uniqlo(more sweaters here ), top-J.Crew(similar here ), trousers-Zara(similarish ...