Friday, March 16, 2012

Birch Box

Every month I receive a beauty sampler box from BirchBox for the basement bargain price of $10.

They usually have a theme for each box and there's always a nice variety of products. 

Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens

Stila Smokey Eye Card

Traditions by Nick Chavez, Yucca Root Shampooing Cream

It's a package inside a package! Makes me feel like there's an additional surprise.

Color Club Nail Polish in Lava Lamp, Grandma Stelle's Hand Soap & Kusmi Detox Tea


I think this is just genius.  You get to try all sorts of different products for a very minimal price AND discover new products and brands you might not have heard of.  Case in point:


Beauty Blender makeup sponge

Dermalogical Daily Microfoliant


I have purchased these two products after having a test run from my Birch Box sample.  These brands were not even on my radar and they have definitely added a lot to my beauty routine.  The microfoliant is my new shower face cleanser.  Also, there are tutorial videos on the site showing you how to use the products to their best advantage.  Thanks goodness because I had not clue how to properly use and clean the beauty blender sponge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gift Guide Part 3--Literature

So far I've covered beauty products and socks in this year's round of gift guides, which are prefect gift categories for the comin...