Friday, January 23, 2015

NYR Organic

This past Christmas I received NYR Organic's Dry Skin Care kit from my sister-in-law Elena who is a rep for the company. It's always hard to give skincare or beauty products as gifts because everyone has different issues. My skin is a plethora of contradictions... it can be oily and dry at the same time, I'm still fighting off minor breakouts and starting anti-aging regime, I'm pale, but when I tan it's a mix of tan and freckles. Needless to say I'm VERY particular about products I try and those that I incorporate into my daily/weekly routine.  With that being said I kind of am in love with this Nourishing Orange Facial Regime!









So there's a facial wash, toner, moisturizer, and facial oil.

Dry Skincare Kit

First off these products smell great! The wash and toner left my face feeling refreshed and smooth. I've been using the moisturizer at work, where the air is REALLY dry and I need to touch-up through out the day to keep from peeling, yikes! 


Full disclosure I haven't tried the facial oil yet, because I'm concerned about breakouts. I've experimented with oil-based products in the past and have found that, when not used sparingly can really mess up my T-zone. Elena, my sister-in-law suggested trying it on my neck to see how my skin will react... a GREAT idea, right? Thanks Elena? 

You can also check out Elena's site for more products and info here!  And she also features online shopping, which is a plus. I'm thinking of trying out the Oily & Combination Care Kit, which has a palmrosa mask. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter White (& Black)

dress-eShakti(similar here ), cardigan-Anthropolige(similar here ), scarf-J.Crew Factory(similarish here ), boots-Li...