Friday, April 27, 2012

Shoe Note Cards

I recently got a set of blank note cards from ModCloth:

From ModCloth



My shoes, aka my slippers.

Each card has a citation.


My favorites.


And these cards live here:

My messy desk.  Pictures of family, books, CDs, magazine clippings. Kind of an inspiration board.  And the black and white photo at right is Mr. Keller as a toddler. Adorable if I do say so myself.


This weekend finds me at the Green Tree Library's "The Stylish Gal's Guide to Thrifting: Workshop, Luncheon and Shopping Field Trip!" You can still register here. I have NO CLUE what I'm wearing for that.  I figure something that I would wear out shopping, like jeans, flats, a t-shirt, but you know I like to "bring it!"  Also up for me is a Sexy-Librarian themed bachlorette party.  I picked up a few pairs of these:


as party favors.  Should be an interesting evening...

1 comment:

  1. Seriously. What are you wearing Saturday. I have no idea what to wear.

    ReplyDelete

Putting Geese On It

blazer/necklace-J.Crew(similar here and here ), shirt-Unqilo(more options here ), cords-Gap(similar here ),...