Monday, April 16, 2012

Blouse and Statement Skirt






coat-H&M, blouse/bag/booties-Forever21(similar here  and here and here , skirt-BCBG(similar here), belt-UrbanOutfitters(kind of similar here)


My husband, Mr. Keller had a work party at BRGR last week so I got a bit dressed up to attend.  But, when don't I get dressed up... Anyway, you may remember this blouse from this post.  I've been trying to find other items to pair with it besides black when I happened on this skirt in my closet.  I got this skirt several years ago and am always finding new ways to wear it. Even though the silhouette and pattern make it a statement piece the neutral colors of said pattern allow it to seamlessly fit in with a variety of outfits.  But it IS a bit short and you know I'm a lady so I make sure to keep my business closed, even when getting out of the car whilst powdering my nose.

Action Shot! You can see Mr. Keller reflected in the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last of the Little White Dress

\ dress-Need Supply(similar here ), bag-G.H. Bass Factory Outlet(similar here ), flats- Dr. Scholl...