Wednesday, April 1, 2015

I Like Striped Shirts & I Cannot Lie!







That's 18 striped shirts! I think "like" may be an understatement, more like "obsessed" and these are just the tee-shirts. I have even more striped sweaters and button-downs. I'm wearing a striped shirt as I type this! Stripes are always fun for spring and can bring a breath of fresh are into an outfit. And I love that they are so easy to mix n' match with other patterns, like plaid, floral, and polka-dots.  What's your clothing obsession? Let me know in the comments below. 

2 comments:

  1. You can never go wrong with stripes though! I'm obsessed with lipsticks!!! x
    TheEnglishRoseGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes to lipstick as well! Stripes and a bold lip, you're set!

      Delete

Gift Guide Part 3--Literature

So far I've covered beauty products and socks in this year's round of gift guides, which are prefect gift categories for the comin...