Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Zebra Print and Polka Dots

 

I'm so into this necklace, love the mix of metals and how it's fancy while having an edge.


That's one long leg!
 
 
tank/pants/necklace-Mikkat Market(similar here and here), vest/shoes-Zara(similar here, fall version here), bag-H&M(similar here), bracelet-Cookie Lee c/o Debra Reed, ring-Jewel Mint, sunnies-Banana Republic(similar here)
 
Keeping things black and white easily allowed the mixing of patterns here and instead of blazering it up to ground an outfit, I vested it for a Friday casual dinner out at Winghart's on the South Side with Mr. Keller. There's not a lot of occasions/places one can pull off polka-dot, tapered, drawstring pants and it is such a shame because they are so comfortable and a lot of fun. Whenever I wear them I always get a shout out. I haven't finalized my packing list, but I think these babies may make it into the suitcase for my trip to Colorado.  That's right! I'm going to Denver/Estes Park!! So, things will be a bit slow on the blog this coming week.  Don't worry my camera is ready and so will be my suitcase. Lots of outfits are being planned/considered for the trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Putting Geese On It

blazer/necklace-J.Crew(similar here and here ), shirt-Unqilo(more options here ), cords-Gap(similar here ),...