Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fierce by The River











top/pants-Zara(similar here and here), blouse/heels-Forever21(similar here and here), bracelet-Cookie Lee c/o Debra Reed, necklace-Anthropologie

These pants made a previous appearance here.  The print is definitely spring/summer.  In the vein of transitional dressing I figured I could pull them off one last time before we are full into autumn.  I added this top from Zara seen here last winter for the ultimate seasonal transition outfit: spring bottom + winter top=summer-fall outfit.  I have to say this equation has quite a fierce product. (I know product implies an multiplication, but it reads better then "sum".)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gift Guide Part 3--Literature

So far I've covered beauty products and socks in this year's round of gift guides, which are prefect gift categories for the comin...