Friday, February 17, 2012

Magic Gardens

Last weekend I was in Philadelphia and had a chance to check out the Magic Gardens, which I was turned onto by a post from Tick Tock Vintage who has a way better camera than mine, but I still think I got some pretty good shots.








There are so many details to notice, pictures, textures, and text.



The scale of this whole area is impressive.  Taking it all in you are just blown away.


The owl freaked me out a bit.

This reminds me of an ancient ruin.






No spectacular outfit for this adventure.  There was no way I could even attempt to dress as interesting as the venue, so I decided to just keep warm.  You can check out the Magic Gardens here and learn more about the artist and the project. 

2 comments:

  1. I have seen this place and it is mind blowing. Nice post. You look toasty in red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I took a ton of pictures I thought these were the most interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Winter White (& Black)

dress-eShakti(similar here ), cardigan-Anthropolige(similar here ), scarf-J.Crew Factory(similarish here ), boots-Li...