Monday, September 29, 2014

Chelsea Boots & Bird Pants






I love this topaz necklace paired with denim, feels so crisp, so autumn, right? 


These boots are giving me LIFE!





blazer/boots/shirt-Gap, pants-Uniqlo(similar here), ring-Francesca's(more rings here), necklace-Le Tote, sunnies-Cookie Lee(more sunnies here)

These boots are primed to be my go-to shoe for fall. They are way more comfy than my stiletto black booties and I love the rough n' tough, tomboy feel of them. These slouchy pants from Uniqlo are so simple, yet so graphic and I have been thinking about pairing them with a denim shirt since they arrived. I added the blazer to give this a semi-professional air since this was a casual Friday work outfit.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Minimalist Inspiration

Yesterday I featured an "direct from the runway" outfit inspiration. Today's look was inspired by a more minimalist image fro...