Thursday, June 7, 2012

Color Extravaganza!










blazer-Urban Outfittes, blouse-Gap(old), pants/shoes-Zara, bag-H&M necklace-Cookie Lee via Debra Reed, toenails-Color Club via Birchbox


I LOVE these cropped trousers so hard! I've been calling them my Golden Girls/Palm Beach pants. Basically, they are a neutral, in that you can wear any color with them--purple, orange, red, pink, yellow, green, they all correspond to the pattern in the pants so go for it.  And indeed I did.  At first I was thinking of just going for a black top and nude shoe since the pants are a bit loud, then I said to myself, "Bernadette that's not proper outfitting, f***king go for it!"  I kept the jewelry to a minimum, but I did paint my toenails a more vibrant color to throw another hue into the mix of it all.

2 comments:

  1. oh dear god, I'm still in love with these pants

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! Of course, I'm not in love with the wrinkling.

    ReplyDelete

A Chic Summer Trouser

sweater-Uniqlo(more sweaters here ), top-J.Crew(similar here ), trousers-Zara(similarish ...