Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Antelope Dress!



Pockets!


These shoes are pretty old and a bit beat up, but they are a summer essential.



My attempt on being groovy

dress-Frock Candy, bracelet-Anthropologie(similar here), necklace-JewelMint, heels-DSW(similar here) bag-J.Jill (similar here)

You may recall my post on buying this dress.  Well here it is in action! Worn this past Sunday and it fared pretty well in the sticky heat.  I think with a loud pattern it's easiest to keep everything else fairly simple, so it was brown shoes and bag. However, I did push it a bit with the jewelry, adding what I would argue is a statement necklace (even if it isn't huge and chunky) and some textured matching bangles. I'm thinking since this dress is on the shorter side I could tuck it into a pair of wool trousers and rock it as a blouse.  That will have to wait because there's no way I'm putting wool on these gams until late September, summer is HERE!


2 comments:

  1. I really really like this dress. Also, those shoes look cute & comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. The shoes are mostly comfy, the strap and rub my skin a bit.

    ReplyDelete

A Chic Summer Trouser

sweater-Uniqlo(more sweaters here ), top-J.Crew(similar here ), trousers-Zara(similarish ...