Thursday, August 21, 2014

All of My Favorite Colors!





If you click on this pic to enlarge and look very closely you can see Mr. Keller reflected in the gold bits of this necklace. 











blazer/pants-J.Crew Factory(similar here and here), shirt-Old Navy, necklace-Duro Olowu for JCP, heels-Isabel Toledo for Payless(similar

It's no secret that I love color like orange and blue n' green combos! And even though I just did a post about how I'm leaning toward more black n' white ensembles for late summer I couldn't resist pairing up this recently purchased shirt with these cropped trousers and blazer. This is pretty much my go-to uniform of colorful crops, patterned shirt, and blazer. It's the color and accessories here that keeps things interesting. Both necklace and shoes are from designer collabs with budget-friendly retailers. I love scoring pieces from these one-off mashups of high and low brands, they are great opportunities to get interesting items at low-cost. Next one up is Target with Joseph Altuzarra. The lookbook is very promising. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Chic Summer Trouser

sweater-Uniqlo(more sweaters here ), top-J.Crew(similar here ), trousers-Zara(similarish ...