Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Blue & Green











shirt-Le Tote, pants-Jcrew(similar here), necklace-random, loafers-Target(more options here), sunnies-Mikkat Market(more options here)

It should be no surprise that I love me some blue & green color combos when outfitting. Proof--here, here, and here. So this outfit is nothing revolutionary, in fact it's right in my comfort zone, both in color and in composition, you may recall an extremely similar look just a few weeks ago here.  And I getting into a rut? Girl, please, no! I'm just owning and reveling in my outfitting strengths! As for the origins of this necklace... I've had it forever and it may have come from Claire's way back in the day... Anyway is has so many fun colors, am I right? Very handy for a outfiting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter White (& Black)

dress-eShakti(similar here ), cardigan-Anthropolige(similar here ), scarf-J.Crew Factory(similarish here ), boots-Li...