💕💖 Hello! It's been a very busy and quite active summer since my last post back in June! We've been road-tripping, Picklesburghing, trekking kiddos to camps, and enjoying our city and shopping local. Here's a recent running-around-on-errands outfit.
jacket-J.Crew Factory(more cropped version here), T-shirt-Kansas City Kitty(more options here), pants-Boden(similar here), sneakers-H&M(similar here) Necklace/Bracelet--Slide Jewels Box Subscription
Speaking of shopping small, this T-shirt featured previously here and here was not so local, but still small at a boutique in Fort Collins, CO when I was visiting last year. You can get this heart graphic in sticker form still. And speaking of 💕I've paired up this tee with a heart pendant and heart bracelet. This pants weren't the best for summer, but I couldn't resist the pink as a bottom for the tee. Basically the T-shirt dictated the rest of the outfit. Oh, and I can tell it's been a while posting because my posing and hair flipping are questionable in these shots.

















Comments
Post a Comment