Monday, October 27, 2014

Vest Much












vest-J.Crew, shirt-Joseph Altazurra for Target, pants-Urban Outfitters(sort of similar here), booties-Madden Girl(sort of similar here), sunnies-Ralph Lauren(sort of similar here), necklace-Lucky Feather/Gifted

It's no secret I love to rock a vest, as evidenced by this post, here, here, AND here. With this outfit I'm vested for some utility-urban-prep-autumnal chic action. I love pairing pinstripes with tweed and these brown trousers are a great foundation for the pattern and crisp colors of this shirt and vest. For my next outing I'm thinking of swinging in the opposite direction and going for something more edgy, maybe even punk for this vest.  We shall see... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Putting Geese On It

blazer/necklace-J.Crew(similar here and here ), shirt-Unqilo(more options here ), cords-Gap(similar here ),...