Friday, October 12, 2012

Navy & Red, Lace & Stripes










 
coat-Asos(similar here), top-Gap Outlet(sort of similar here), skirt-Zara(similar but better here), tights-Target, shoes-Forever21(similar here), bag-H&M(similar here), necklace-Bauble Bar, bracelet/ring-Jewel Mint


Its tights weather folks. I enjoy a colorful pair of tights I usually buy a few pairs every autumn in different colors. I don't try to match them hue for hue with my outfit, but in this instance it worked out well.  The tights are a pinkish red and the sweater goes more into the orange area, but they don't have to match spot on to work.  Beyond color I think texture is working nicely(subtly) here with the lace skirt and ribbing in the sweater.  So yeah, color and texture, color and texture it'll make an outfit every time!

1 comment:

Last of the Little White Dress

\ dress-Need Supply(similar here ), bag-G.H. Bass Factory Outlet(similar here ), flats- Dr. Scholl...