Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Yellow, White, and Blue and Angry Birds

Mr. Keller calls this my bank overnight deposit bag.



This Angry Birds rings was off the cupcake at my Godson's birthday party.

The bird theme continues on the heels.




blazer-Anthropologie(not at all similar but super cute here), blouse-ModCloth, pants-Jcrew, rings/bracelet-JewelMint, bag-American Apparel, heels-Asos


I grabbed this blazer on disgusting sale, which you may recall from this post. As soon as it arrived I immediately thought of wearing it with these cropped trousers last seen here.  Together I think they make a nice alternative suit.  From there it was just a matter of adding a fun blouse, heels, bag, and jewelry.  On a side note, I had a meeting yesterday that was a good 15 minute walk from my office, but I asked my boss if we could drive since it was free to park because I couldn't make it in these shoes. His suggestion: "Why don't you just wear the sneakers in your gym bag." You can imagine my response, we ended up driving.

2 comments:

Winter White (& Black)

dress-eShakti(similar here ), cardigan-Anthropolige(similar here ), scarf-J.Crew Factory(similarish here ), boots-Li...